Noun(1) a particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography(2) a subject of study(3) a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve(4) a particular environment or walk of life(5) a part of a structure having some specific characteristic or function(6) the extent of a 2-dimensional surface enclosed within a boundary
(1) In a city of 14 million people and a land area of 6490 square miles, traffic is also a problem.(2) Another feature solves the problem of how to have a leisure area in a confined space.(3) parking area(4) rural area(5) Nor can all the States in the country be of the same size in area and population.(6) people living in the area are at risk(7) The two areas had a varied degree of protection against poaching despite being of a similar size in area .(8) The main reception area is an open plan living, dining and kitchen area on the ground floor.(9) picnic area(10) Our rooms opened out onto an open-air patio area with rooms along the opposite side too.(11) Prior to the Budget, Mr van Huet had highlighted planning issues as a key area that had to be addressed.(12) residential area(13) Beach volleyball dominates one part of the beach, and a game of touch rugby is in full flow on the grass picnic area behind.(14) we work in the same area(15) The kitchen/dining area is a large space with plenty of storage and a large electric stove.(16) the area around the wound was swollen
(1) area code :: kód oblasti
(2) rural area :: vidiek
(3) surface area :: plocha povrchu
(4) in the area :: v oblasti
(5) local area network :: miestna sieť
(6) rest area :: oddychová zóna
(7) restricted area :: zakázaná oblasť
(8) parking area :: miesto na parkovanie
(9) storage area :: sklad
(10) land area :: krajinné územie
1. district ::
2. field ::
3. section ::
4. expanse ::
5. region ::
6. orbit ::
7. country ::
area, areas, subarea, subareas
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
but in this AREA, as you know,
all my other friends
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
of the guest experience AREA.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
especially from a rural AREA.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
Take this to the testing AREA.
Name at the top.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
if I could have access to the
restricted AREA of the library.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
English to Slovak Dictionary: area
Meaning and definitions of area, translation in Slovak
language for area with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of area in Slovak and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'area'
What area means in Slovak, area meaning
in Slovak, area
definition, examples and pronunciation
of area in Slovak language.