Noun(1) a unit of instruction(2) punishment intended as a warning to others(3) the significance of a story or event(4) a task assigned for individual study
(1) an advanced lesson in math(2) It is not achieved either, when one or two persons out of a crowd of hundreds read a lesson or take part in a prayer.(3) This shameful case should serve as a painful lesson for those in power.(4) Despite the fact that this lesson took several class periods to complete, I feel it was definitely worth it.(5) a driving lesson(6) let that be a lesson to you!(7) Take a private tennis lesson from a pro or choose a women-only class.(8) Hopefully, we have now learned our lesson from the past.(9) Discover the hidden lesson in each experience to develop a profound understanding of life and yourself.(10) an advanced lesson in maths(11) The two girls tease Johnny about the morning's bible lesson .(12) When you are constantly aware, every experience becomes a lesson in life.(13) Somewhere, there's a lesson in that for Europe's leaders.(14) A few days after reading this report I opened my Bible to read the lesson for the daily office.(15) the tragedy is a lesson in disappointment(16) Teaching this important lesson is not something you will be able to do on your own.
(1) lesson plan :: plán lekcie
(2) driving lesson :: vodičský lekcie
(3) private lesson :: súkromné lekcie
(4) music lesson :: hudobné lekcie
(5) learn a lesson :: poučiť
(6) this lesson :: táto lekcia
(7) moral lesson :: morálna lekcia
(8) teach a lesson :: lekciu
(9) singing lesson :: lekcie spevu
(10) object lesson :: názorná lekcie
1. class ::
4. warning ::
5. moral ::
6. object lesson ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
In our first LESSON I told you
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
I learned my LESSON.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
It's a LESSON in context.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
- Seems like that would be a good LESSON.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
'Cause I always wanted
to take a fencing LESSON.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
English to Slovak Dictionary: lesson
Meaning and definitions of lesson, translation in Slovak
language for lesson with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lesson in Slovak and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'lesson'
What lesson means in Slovak, lesson meaning
in Slovak, lesson
definition, examples and pronunciation
of lesson in Slovak language.